Sunday, February 05, 2006

Update

We got into the 2nd Round after beating SCGS with the score of 26-16! Well, finally. After getting stupid draws for the past two years. Hopefully the draws for 2nd round would be goood. All the way Cedar Netball! :D

Anyhow I would say Chinese New Year was quite eventful this year. I collected a small sum of money from the red packets, gambled and distributed many pieces of 2 Dollor notes (I had to open six red packets!!!!! -_-) while I was the banker and bingeing on a lot of new year goodies. ]: Just today, I had a lot of pineapple tarts, cookies, honey cornflakes, mini cupcakes and so on. New year goodies are so addictive. The only sad thing was I did not get to play mahjong.

Xin Ya and I went shopping for school bags on Friday. It was a last minute thing. Before that, the three of us (twins + me) were in school waiting for Shao Ren and Friend to finish their CCA so that we could go over for a mahjong session. We waited all the way till 6+ before leaving school and decided to head for home. In the end, Xin Ya and I went to town to look for bags and Xin Ru went to church.

We saw this bag which cost $150+ at NewUrbanMale. There's even a compartment for our shoes. Stupid Xin Ya is getting her bag sponsored! Not fair. I pout!!! ANYONE INTERESTED TO PAY FOR MY BAG TOO?

Poor girl signing off,
Janine.

2/05/2006 04:59:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com